Understanding Legal Design
Justice Adda is organising an online workshop hosted in collaboration with Manupatra on Understanding Legal Design to be held on Saturday, the 7th of November 2020.
Legal Design can be understood as a creative process combining legal expertise with a design thinking approach integrating visualisation, simplified language and smart use of technology all focused towards the aim of making the law more accessible and engaging.
Legal design can help rethink and reimagine legal content in several different contexts - be it knowledge management in law firms, drafting contracts and other legal documents, designing course curriculum or legal research in think tanks and more.
The session will cover the following:
- The key aspects of legal design
- New perspectives introduced to legal analysis
- The benefits of a design mind set to law
- Case studies of how design thinking has been applied in the legal field
- Practical strategies to use legal design to inculcate a more user-centric and empathetic approach to law.
Legal researchers, entrepreneurs, policy thinkers and professionals and encouraged to join.
Further details and registration details at:
Certificates will be provided to participants.